Renting your home should be done very cautiously as you need to find the right tenant for your home or else you will have to go through many problems like non-payment of rent, damaging the property, etc. If you read through great quotes about life on lifehacks you can enlighten and prepare yourself of how to face such difficult situations.
Steps for rental
- Search the newspaper or various websites which shows the details about people looking for a house for rental home.
- Call them or send a mail to get in touch with them up to get additional details about them and offer them your details about the house which you have plans to offer for rent. Give out the basic details about the house like location, number of rooms, etc.
- Fix up a date and time to show them around the house. Either you could go in person to show the house or arrange someone to show around.
- If people are interested in your home, you could call for conducting a personal Fix up another date and time for conducting a personal interview in person. It is quite a critical step as you could gain maximum information about them in this stage.
- Check the required documents like identity proof, past residential proof, employment proof, etc.
- Next step should be talking about the rental amount and the deposit to make. It’s best if you always take at least 3 months’ rent as deposits. Also, you need to arrive at a conclusion the method of rental payment through check or bank transfer.
- If you are giving out a furnished apartment, it is best if you make a pre-move-in checklist about the items given out along with the house for rent.
- Make the rental agreement mentioning all the details covering the penalty for non-payment, the tenure of the agreement, etc.